Your job is to help us drive software projects in an international environment that is highly demanding and changing. Your main responsibility is to deliver multidisciplinary software projects on time and help us to reach a higher level of project management maturity, by driving transparency and improvement on performance, cost, quality and delivery. You´ll be working at the cutting edge of technology and always have new challenges and new problems to solve in a technically complex and very dynamic environment.
If this description sounds familiar to you, Strypes may be a fitting career move for you!
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Realizing the project strategies and targets by unlocking critical information, delivering insights and reports and preparing decision-making;
- Responsible for planning and effectively managing project resources;
- Work closely together and support an international team of Embedded Software Engineers;
- Provide clear project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, progress and adjustments;
- Scope and de-scope, predict resources needed to reach objectives;
- Creating proposal requests, establishing budgets for projects, and reviewing proposals.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master or PhD degree in Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering and a background in Software development in a technical environment;
- At least 3 years of relevant technical leadership experience in an Embedded Software Development environment;
- Experience with Agile/scrum methodology and practices in large-scale development;
- Availability to travel to our clients, in The Netherlands, on a regular basis;
- Academic mindset with a pragmatic approach, critical thinker and problem solver;
- Motivated individual with the ability to show entrepreneurship and to think outside the box;
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting;
- Strong communicator with excellent communication skills in English.
Enjoying our work and being proud of the things we do together. That is the foundation of Strypes. This comes together with smart and experienced colleagues to work with and, above all, to have a lot of fun with. And of course, an excellent package of benefits goes without saying.